Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Slice Bread: 4 pieces
- Potato: 2 medium sized, boiled and peeled
- Sliced Cheese: 2
- Green Chutney: 1 Tablespoon
- Onion: 1 medium sized
- Tomato: 1 medium sized
- Green bell pepper (capsicum): ½ of a medium sized
- Coriander Leaves: 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chat Masala Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Green chili: 1/2 Teaspoon, chopped
- Butter: As required to toast the sandwich
- Cut the boiled potato, tomato, onion and green bell pepper into thin circles.
- Take 1 slice of the bread and place a cheese slice, add 2-3 of potato, onion, tomato and green bell pepper circles. Spread little green chili, salt, black pepper powder, chat masala and coriander leaves. Take another slice of the bread and spread 1/2 tablespoon green chutney evenly on one side of the slice. Put this slice on top of the previous slice. All cheese and masala will be inside of the 2 bread slices.
- Grill or toast both sides using butter in a Tawa or sandwich maker or griller. Cook till it is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.