Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Mushrooms: 1 cup or approx. 250 gm
- Onion: 1 medium sized
- Tomato: 1 medium sized
- Green Bell Pepper: ½ of a medium sized
- Cabbage: finely chopped, ¼ cup
- Ginger: finely chopped, 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic: Finely Chopped, 1 Teaspoon
- Green Chili: Finely chopped, 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame Oil: 2 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Soya Sauce: 1 tablespoon
- White Vinegar: ½ teaspoon
- Tomato sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves: Finely chopped, 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice: A few drops
- Spring onion: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- White sesame seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Clean the mushrooms and each into 4 pieces.
- Cut onion, bell pepper, tomato lengthwise into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger and garlic. Stir and sauté till onion turns transparent, not brown.
- Add cabbage, bell pepper. Stir for 3 minutes in medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, tomato and chilis. Stir and sauté in high flame for 6-7 minutes or until mushroom is almost cooked (80%). While cooking, mushroom leaves water, so it will be enough to cook the mushrooms. Do not cover the pan.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce. Stir well for 5-6 minutes or until mushrooms are done and water dried up.
- Remove heat and garnish with spring onion, coriander leaves, sesame seeds and a few drops of lemon juice.