Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 mins
Serves: 8 muffins
- Wheat flour (Atta): 1 cup
- Plain flour or all-purpose flour: ¾ cup
- Curd (Plain yogurt): 1/2 cup
- Fresh strawberry: chopped, 1 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Oil: 1/4 cup
- Baking powder: 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla essence: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: one pinch
- Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini powder): 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk: ½ cup
- Preheat the oven to 375-degree F or 190-degree C
- Sieve, all the dry ingredients, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, to a bowl. Keep aside.
- Whisk Curd, oil, milk in a bowl.
- Now add the dry mix slowly and mix well. Mix gently. You do not have to blend or beat the batter. Mixing gently would be enough.
- Add strawberry and vanilla essence. Mix gently so that strawberry folds into the batter evenly.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liner and fill 3/4 of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Take out all the muffins and sprinkle some powdered sugar.
- You may decorate it with whipped cream.
- You may add 1/4 cup chocolate chips while adding grated carrots.
- You may add strawberry sauce instead of strawberry pieces. Visit, http://wp.me/p8yNxk-L1 for the sauce recipe.