Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Serves: 4 cups
- Milk: 2 Cups
- Water: 2 ¼ Cup
- Tea: 3 Teaspoon or as required
- Sugar: 4 Teaspoon or as required
- Cardamom (Elaichi): 1
- Cloves: 1
- Cinnamon stick:1 inch piece
- Bay leaf: 1
- Peppercorn: 4-5
- Ginger: ½ inch piece
- Crush the tea masala roughly.
- Boil water, Tea and tea masala in a pan for 3-4 minutes
- Add Milk, boil for 5-6 minutes
- Add sugar and boil for 2-3 minutes again.
- Strain the tea using a fine sieve and pour in cups
- Serve hot.