Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 6 Paranthas
- Whole wheat Flour (Aata): 2 Cup
- Water: As required
- Paneer: ¾ cup
- Green chili: 1, finely chopped or crushed
- Ginger: 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped or crushed
- Cumin seeds: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Garam masala Powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Aamchur Powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- Oil / ghee / butter: To roast the parathas
- Using wheat flour and water knead a soft dough. Add 1 teaspoon oil and knead again. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep aside.
- Crumble the paneer and knead smooth. Add ginger, chili, salt, garam masala powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, aamchur powder, coriander leaves and mix well. Divide the stuff in 6 equal portions.
- Take the wheat dough and divide into 6 portions.
- Roll out wheat ball to small 2-3 diameter circles, add a portion of prepared stuffing in the center, seal the edges and lightly roll out into thick parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared parantha on it and roast with ghee or butter till both sides are done evenly.
- You may roast the paneer stuff using 1 tablespoon oil for 6-7 minutes in medium heat.
- You may use homemade fresh chhena instead of store brought paneer. Visit: http://wp.me/p8yNxk-5E