Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Water: 2 cups
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons or to taste
- Black salt: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Mint Leaves: 5-6
- Ice Cubes: 4-5
- Mix water and sugar. Stir well and keep aside until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice, salt, cumin powder and stir well.
- In a glass, add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Pour the lemon water.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- You may boil the sugar and water for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Let it cool, add lemon juice, salt, cumin powder, adjust water for thinner consistency. Stir well and store in air tight container. Keep it in freeze and it will be good for more than 2 weeks.
- You add any flavored syrup while serving.