Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Water: 2 cups
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons or to taste
- Black salt: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Mint Leaves: 5-6
- Ice Cubes: 4-5
- Mix water and sugar. Stir well ad keep aside until sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice, salt, cumin powder and stir well.
- In a glass, add 2-3 ice cubes.
- Pour the lemon water.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- You may boil the sugar and water for 4-5 minutes to make a thin syrup. Let it cool, add other ingredients and store in air tight container. Keep it in freeze and it will be good for more than 2 weeks.
- You add any flavored syrup while serving.