Prep Time: 2 minute
Ready In: 2 minutes
- Musk melon chunks: 1 cup
- Water: 1 cup
- Honey: ½ tablespoon (optional)
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Peel, deseed and cut the musk melon into small chunks.
- In a blender, blend musk melon chunks until very smooth, about 1 minute. Add water and honey and blend again. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids, if any.
- Serve musk melon juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add more water for a thinner consistency.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice and few mint leaves while serving.