Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Potato: 5 medium sized, boiled, peeled and mashed
- Ghee: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Cashew: 7-8, chopped
- Almonds: 7-8, chopped
- Raisins: 10-12
- Cardamom powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan. Fry cashew and almonds. Take them out and keep aside.
- In the remaining ghee add the boiled potatoes and roast for 15 minutes in medium heat or until light brown. Stir occasionally.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, raisins, fried cashew and almonds. Mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
- You may use the sweet potatoes, in this case use only ¼ of the used sugar.
- You may add ¼ cup of milk, while adding potatoes.