- Banana: 1, peel and cut into small pieces
- Strawberry: 6-7, trim and cut each into 4 pieces
- Milk: 2 Cups
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Boil milk and let it cool completely.
- Blend banana, strawberry, sugar, honey and cardamom powder.
- Add milk and blend again until very smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container.
- Deep freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out the frozen mix and blend again until smooth.
- Serve the smoothie immediately.
- Or, transfer the smoothie to the container and deep freeze again for 4-5 hours.
- Take out using scoop and serve.