Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 6-8 Minutes
- Gobi: Trimmed, washed and chopped into small pieces, 2 cups
- Mustard Oil or any cooking oil: 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi): ½ Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon
- Aamchur powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and when it changes color, add gobi, salt, turmeric powder. Stir and cover it for 5-6 minutes in medium heat.
- Remove the cover and add black pepper powder, red chili powder, garam masala and amchur. Mix well and cook it for another 4-5 minutes or till gobi is completely done.
- Turn off the heat.
- You may add ginger-garlic-onion paste before adding gobi and saute for 1-2 minutes.