Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 Minutes
- Soda water: 2 cup
- Cumin seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Mint leaves: a few
- Dry roast the cumin seeds until brown and nice fragrant. Let it cool, then grind it to smooth powder.
- Blend or stir the powder with soda water, salt, lemon juice, pepper powder for just 10 seconds.
- Add few ice cubes in a glass, fill it with jal jeera and garnish with mint leaves.
- Instead of soda water, you may use plain water as well.