Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Potato: 2 medium sized, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Lauki: 1/4th of a medium sized, trimmed, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Green Bell pepper: ½ of a medium sized, chopped
- Ginger: crushed or paste, ½ teaspoon
- Green Chili: crushed or paste, ½ teaspoon
- Oil: 2 teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi): ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder: ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Water: 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan or pressure cooker, add cumin seeds and when it changes color, roast ginger and chili.
- Add potato, lauki and bell pepper cubes, salt and turmeric powder. Sauté for 2-3 minute.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook it for another 1-2 minutes. Add water. Boil the gravy.
- Cover the pan or cooker and cook for 15 minutes or 1 whistle in medium heat or until potato and lauki are done.
- Turn off the heat.