Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- Apple: 2, medium sized
- Water: 4 cups
- Brown sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon stick: 1 inch piece
- Cloves: 2
- Wash and chop the apples. De-seed them. No need to peel.
- In a pot, add water, apple, sugar, honey, cinnamon, cloves and let it boil in high heat.
- Once it starts to boil, lower the heat and let it cook for 30 minutes or until apples are mushy.
- Sieve the mix using a fine strainer, pressing hard on solids.
- Serve hot.
- Or let it cool completely, refrigerate and serve cool.