Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Purple Cabbage: 2 cups, chopped
- Fresh green cabbage: 1/4 cup, chopped
- Lettuce: ¼ cup, chopped
- Orange: 1, medium, peel and take out the pulp without seeds
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Roasted peanuts: 1 tablespoon, roughly grinded
- Spring onion: green portion, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and serve.
- You may add 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese while serving.
- You may add 1 tablespoon of sour cream while serving
- You may use any salad dressings like Ranch, honey-mustard etc. as per your like.