Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Ripe Mango: 1, medium sized
- Plain flour: ¼ cup
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Almonds: 4
- Mix the flour and butter using hand. Mix for 3-4 minutes or till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Peel the mango and cut into cubes or use mango pulp.
- In a small baking bowl, add the mango pieces or pulp.
- Add the flour made bread crumbs.
- Chop almond and spread over it.
- Bake in 350 F / 180 C for 20-25 minutes or until the top part is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- You may garnish with mango pulp.
- You may let it cool, then refrigerate it and serve cool.