Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Macaroni: 2 cups
- Spinach: washed and chopped, 2 cups
- Mint leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Basil leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Butter / Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 6-7 cloves, finely chopped or crushed or paste
- Onion: 1 medium, chopped
- Fresh Milk cream: 2 tablespoons
- Water: As required
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Parmesan Cheese: 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano powder: ½ teaspoon
- Boil 7-8 cups of water. Add macaroni in boiled water and cook for 6-7 minutes or until 90% done. Drain excess water and keep aside.
- Blend spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves and basil leaves to a smooth paste. If required used little water.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the blended green paste and salt. Mix well and cover it. Cook for 3 minutes or until the raw smell from spinach goes off.
- Add cooked macaroni, parmesan cheese, fresh milk cream, black pepper powder and dried oregano. Mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes without covering the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.