Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Cabbage: Trimmed, washed and chopped into pieces, 4 cups
- Green Peas: 1 cup
- Oil: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger: ½ teaspoon, finely chopped
- Green chili: 1, finely chopped
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric Powder (Haldi): ½ Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon
- Aamchur powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds and when it changes color, ginger and green chili. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add green peas, cabbage, salt, turmeric powder. Stir and cover it for 5-6 minutes in medium heat.
- Remove the cover and add black pepper powder, red chili powder, garam masala and amchur. Mix well and cook it for another 4-5 minutes or till cabbage is completely done.
- Turn off the heat.