Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
- Full cream Milk: 4 cups
- Ramdana: 4 tablespoons
- Sugar: 3/4 cup or as required
- Cardamom (Elaichi Powder): 1/2 teaspoon
- Cashew and almond nuts: 1 Tablespoon
- Ghee: ½ tablespoon
- In a heavy pan, heat ghee.
- Roast the cashew and almonds. Take them out and keep aside.
- Add Ramdana in the remaining ghee. Stir for 1 minutes.
- Add milk in the pan and let It boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and let it on heat until ¼th of the milk reduces. Do not stir.
- Add sugar, mix well, and cook until sugar melts properly.
- Turn of the heat and garnish with cardamom powder and roasted cashew and almond nuts.
- Serve hot, or let it cool completely. Then refrigerate for 1 hour and serve cool.