Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Brussel Sprouts: Trimmed and cut into 4 pieces, 2 cup
- Bell Pepper: Cut into small pieces, 1 cup
- Butter / oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: ½ tablespoon
- Wash the pieces of Brussel Sprouts. Drain the water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, when it changes color add bell pepper and Brussel Sprouts pieces.
- Stir. Add salt. Toss well. Cover it for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the cover, add black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Cook for another 5-6 minutes in high flame.
- Do not overcook. It tastes good when little crunchy.
- Turn off the heat. Add lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 425-degree F or 200-degree C.
- Mix all the ingredients and bake for 20 minutes without covering.
- You may add ginger, garlic and green chili paste.
- I have used red, yellow, orange, green bell pepper.