Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
- All-purpose flour or plain flour: 1 1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter: 3/4 cup
- Powdered Sugar: 3/4 cup
- Milk: ¼ cup or a required
- Butter: 1/2 cup
- Salt: a pinch
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sieve all the dry ingredients, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add peanut butter and butter. Mix well for 3-4 minutes until creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients little at a time and fold. Using hand make a stiff dough. use little milk at a time to make the dough.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8-10 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball into 2-inch diameter circle.
- Or else, you can roll the dough into a large circle and use a cookie cutter to cut them into circles.
- Arrange the dough circles on a greased baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C. Bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Remove the cookies out of the oven and serve hot. Or, allow them to cool completely and store the cookies in an airtight container.
- You may add 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips in the dough.