Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Spaghetti / Noodles: 300 grams or 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Carrot: 1, peeled, washed and cut into small pieces
- Green Beans: 5-6, washed and cut into small pieces
- Bell pepper: 1, washed and cut into small pieces
- Cabbage: 1/8 of a medium one, cut into small pieces
- Green Peas: 1 tablespoon
- Cauliflower: chopped, ¼ cup
- Butter / Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves: 3-4, finely chopped or crushed
- Onions: 1 medium, cut into small pieces
- Salt: 1 ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Soy sauce: ½ tablespoon
- Vinegar: 1/4 tablespoon
- Chili Sauce: 1/4 tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce: 1 Tablespoon
- Boil the vegetables, carrots, green beans, cabbage, green peas, cauliflower till 90% cooked.
- Boil 7-8 cups of water with ½ teaspoon salt. Add Spaghetti / noodles. Boil for 10 minutes or till noodles and cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add garlic gloves. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles and boiled vegetables.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce and tomato sauce. Toss well.
- Sauté for 6-7 minutes.