Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Purple Cabbage: 1 cup, chopped
- Fresh green cabbage: ¼ cup, chopped
- Lettuce: 1 cup, chopped
- Orange: 1, medium, peel and take out the pulp without seeds
- Cucumber: ½ of a medium sized, peeled, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- Carrot: ½ of a medium sized, peeled, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- Avocado: ½ of one medium sized, take out the seed, scoop out the pulp and cut into small pieces
- Onion: ¼ of a medium size, chopped
- Tomato: 1 medium size, chopped
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Mint leaves: 4-5, chopped
- Coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Basil leaves: 4-5, chopped
- Roasted peanuts: 1 tablespoon, roughly grinded
- Spring onion: green portion, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and serve.
- You may add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese while serving.
- You may add your favorite salad dressing like Ranch, Mustard etc.