Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
- Corn Flour (Makai ka aata): 1/2 cup
- Plain flour: 1/4 cup
- Oil: 1 Teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: 1/8 teaspoon
- Warm water: as required
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper powder.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add little warm water at a time and knead a very soft dough.
- Cover the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball into 5-6 inch diameter circle or very thin circle. Roll very gently, otherwise while cooking the circles will get cracked.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut circle pieces.
- Likewise make circles from all the dough.
- If it is too sticky, you may sprinkle little dry corn flour while rolling.
- Deep fry the circles in oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Or, line the circles on a baking tray. Grease both side with little oil/butter. Then bake them for 10-12 minutes in the oven on 400 F / 200 C temperature.
- Serve with guacamole.