Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Ready In: 2 minutes
- Radish: Trimmed, Peeled and Chopped into small pieces, 2 cup
- Water: 1 cup
- Black Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Ice Cubes: As required
- Press Radish pieces through a juicer and into a large glass.
- Or, In a blender, blend Radish until very smooth, about 1 minute. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids.
- Mix salt and lemon juice.
- Serve Radish juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add little water for a thinner consistency.
- White radish is a bit spicy in taste and red radish is comparatively sweet.