Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Ripe Mango: 2, medium
- Milk: 2 Cup
- Sugar: 4 tablespoons
- Ice Cubes: 4-6
- Mixed dry fruits: chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Saffron strands: a few
- Peel and cut the Mangoes into small pieces.
- Blend the Mango pieces until smooth.
- Add sugar and milk and blend again.
- While serving, pour the aamras in a bowl and garnish with chopped dry fruits and saffron strands.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/