Preparation Time: 5 minute
- Pomegranate Arils (Anar Dana): 1 cup
- Water: 1 cup
- Ice Cubes: As required
- In a blender, blend Pomegranate arils until very smooth, about 1 minute. Add water and blend again. Pour mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids, if any.
- Serve Pomegranate juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add little sugar or honey for sweetening, but natural flavor is always recommended.
- You may add more water for a thinner consistency.
- You may add few drops of lemon juice and few mint leaves while serving.
- You may add little black salt.