Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Ripe Mango: 2, medium
- Milk: 4 Cup
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Honey: 1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder (elaichi powder): 1/4 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla Ice cream: 8 medium scoops
- Ice Cubes: 8
- Mixed dry fruits: chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Peel and cut the Mangoes into small pieces. Deep fridge them in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend the frozen Mango, sugar, honey, cardamon powder, ice cream, vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add Milk and blend again.
- While serving, add 2 ice cubes in a glass, pour the Mango shake, add 1 scoop of ice cream on top and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
- You may use almond milk for a better flavor.