Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Potato: 2, medium sized
- Sweet Potato: 1, medium size
- Melted butter / Oil: ½ Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon or as required
- Black Pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 400-degree F or 200-degree C.
- Trim the sweet potato edges and cut into 1 inch cube pieces. Do not peel it.
- Cut the potato into 1 inch cube pieces. Do not Peel it.
- Wash them and drain the water.
- In a baking tray place a baking sheet.
- Add the potato pieces, butter/oil, salt, black pepper powder, dried oregano, red chili powder and whisk well. All potato pieces should be evenly coated with the mix.
- Cover the baking tray with an aluminum foil.
- Prick 2-3 places on the aluminum foil using a knife or fork.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Take out, remove the aluminum cover and check if potatoes are cooked. If not cover and bake again for 5-10 minutes or till it gets cooked.
- You may cook the potatoes on cook top as well.
- You may add finely chopped garlic pieces or garlic powder.
- You may add grated cheese. Once potatoes are almost baked (80%), add cheese and bake again.