Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Sweet potato: 1 large
- Water: as required
- Ghee (clarified butter): 1 tablespoon
- Milk: 1 tablespoon
- saffron: a few strands
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Roasted cashew and almonds: 1 tablespoon
- Pistachios: a few
- Raisins: 8-10
- Cut 1 large sweet potato into 4-5 portions. Boil it in water until cooked. Peel and mash it.
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter) in a pan.
- Roast the mashed potato until golden brown.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk, ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with roasted cashew, roasted almonds, raisins and pistachios.