Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Sprite cold drink or any simple syrup: ½ of a glass
- Soda water: ½ of a glass
- Mint leaves: fresh 10 leaves, removed from the stems
- Lemon: ¼ of a medium sized lemon, cut into thin circles or 3-4 pieces.
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Ice Cubes: 2-3
- In a glass, add mint leaves, sugar, lemon cut pieces.
- Using a muddler, rolling pin or wooden spatula, muddle the mint leaves.
- Do not shred or crush or mince the leaves. The leaves should remain whole, crumpled and maybe with a few tears. The purpose of muddling is to release the fragrant and tasty oils in the leaves.
- Pour soda water and Sprite/syrup and fill the glass.
- Crush the ice cubes roughly and add in the glass.
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”