Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Water: 1 glass
- Sattu Powder: 1 ½ tablespoon
- Cumin powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes: 2-3
- Mint leaves: a few
- In a glass, add sattu powder, cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder, sugar.
- Pour water and fill the glass.
- Stir and mix well until all powder dissolves in the water.
- Add lemon juice and stir again.
- Add few ice cubes and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.