Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready in: 2 Minutes
- Beet: 1, medium sized, trimmed, peeled and chopped
- Carrots: 2 medium sized, trimmed, peeled and chopped
- Water: 2 Cups
- Ginger: ½ inch piece
- Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ Teaspoon
- Black salt: a small pinch
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: ¼ Teaspoon
Mint Leaves: 4-5
- Blend all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids, if any.
- Serve carrot-beet juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add jaggery or honey instead of sugar.
- You may boil the beet and carrot. Then blend with all the ingredients.