Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Mango: 2 medium sized, washed and chopped into small pieces
- Oil: 1 Teaspoon
- Bengali Panchforon (mix of Fenugreek seeds, Fennel seeds, Mustard seeds, Kalonji, Cumin seeds): 1 ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Sugar or Jaggery (Gur): 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: ½ Teaspoon (optional)
- Heat Oil in a pan, add Bengali Panchforon, and when it changes color, add Mangoes, salt, turmeric powder. Stir and cover it till Mangoes are cooked.
- Add sugar or jaggery, and red chili powder. Cook till sugar or jaggery melts.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
- Or, let it cool and preserve it in an air-tight container.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/