Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Besan (gram flour): 1 cup
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ¼ teaspoon
- Onion: finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Tomato: finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: finely chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon, finely chopped or crushed
- Green chili: 1, finely chopped or crushed
- Water: as required
- Oil: to roast
- In a bowl mix gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder, cumin seeds, ginger and mix well.
- Adding water make a thin dropping consistency batter. Add little water at a time and mix to check the consistency.
- In another small bowl add the finely chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves and green chilli. Mix and keep aside.
- Heat mini chilla pan.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of the batter in each mold of the mini chilla pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the onion tomato pieces on each chilla and press using a spatula.
- Spread little oil over the circle. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip it carefully. Spread little oil again. Cook it till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Take out and serve hot.