Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Serves: 5 Paranthas
For the dough:
- Whole wheat flour (Aata): 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Oil: 1 teaspoon
For the veg stuff:
- Carrot: peeled and finely chopped, ½ tablespoon
- Green beans: trimmed and finely chopped, ½ tablespoon
- Green Peas: ½ tablespoon
- Paneer: crushed or finely chopped: ½ tablespoon
- Cauliflower: finely chopped, ½ tablespoon
- Sweet corn kernels: 1 teaspoon
- Spring onion: finely chopped, 1 teaspoon
- Oil: ½ tablespoon
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Sugar: ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds (jeera): ¼ teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Aamchur powder: ¼ Teaspoon
For the paratha:
- Ghee or butter for roast
- Knead wheat flour using water and make a soft dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- To make stuffing, heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, when it changes color, saute spring onion.
- Add carrots, beans, peas cauliflower and salt. Mix and cover the pan for 5-6 minutes.
- Add paneer, sweet corn, sugar, red chili powder, garam masala powder and aamchur powder. Mix well. Cover till all vegetables are cooked properly. Turn off heat and let it cool.
- Take the aata dough, divide into 5 equal portions and divide the stuffing into 5 equal portions as well.
- Roll out wheat ball to small discs, add a portion of prepared stuffing in the center, seal the edges and lightly roll out into thick parantha.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the prepared parantha on it and roast with ghee or butter till both sides are done evenly.
- Vegetable stuff should be very finely chopped into micro pieces, otherwise rolling the parantha would be tough.