Prep Time: 4-5 hours
Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Milk: 4 cups
- Almonds (Badam): 30-32
- Elaichi Powder(Cardamom): ¼ Teaspoon
- Saffron Strands (Kesar): 4-5 Threads
- Sugar: 1 1/2 tablespoon or to taste
- Soak the badam in water for 4-5 hours. Drain the water and peel the badam skin.
- Blend the peeled badam in smooth paste using 1 tablespoon milk.
- Boil 4 cup of milk in a pot.
- once it started boiling, lower the heat. add the badam paste, elaichi powder, sugar and saffron strands.
- Stir well and simmer it for another 3-4 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
- Pour in cup/glass and serve hot.
- Or, let it cool completely. then refrigerate it and serve cool.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped: 2 cups, washed
- Cumin Seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Green chilies chopped: 2
- Ginger: chopped, 1 teaspoon
- Onion: ½ of a medium sized, chopped
- Tomato: ½ of a medium sized, chopped
- Peanuts: 10 pieces
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon to taste
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 1/4th Cup or as required
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender to a smooth paste.
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”