Prep Time: 4-5 hours
Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Milk: 4 cups
- Almonds (Badam): 30-32
- Elaichi Powder(Cardamom): ¼ Teaspoon
- Saffron Strands (Kesar): 4-5 Threads
- Sugar: 1 1/2 tablespoon or to taste
- Soak the badam in water for 4-5 hours. Drain the water and peel the badam skin.
- Blend the peeled badam in smooth paste using 1 tablespoon milk.
- Boil 4 cup of milk in a pot.
- once it started boiling, lower the heat. add the badam paste, elaichi powder, sugar and saffron strands.
- Stir well and simmer it for another 3-4 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
- Pour in cup/glass and serve hot.
- Or, let it cool completely. then refrigerate it and serve cool.