Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Avocado: 2,
- Cucumber: ½ of a medium sized, peeled, trimmed and cut into small pieces
- Onion: finely chopped, 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomato: finely chopped, 1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice: 2 teaspoon
- Coriander/Cilantro leaves: 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Extra virgin Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Divide the avocado into 2 halves. Take out the seed. Cut into ½ inch thick slices then scoop out all the pieces using a spoon or knife.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- You may add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese while serving.
- You may add your favorite salad dressing: ranch, mustard etc.