Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Broccoli: Washed, trimmed and cut into small pieces, 2 cup
- Potato: Washed and cut into small pieces, 1 cup
- Cooking Oil: 2 Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 4-5 drops
- Preheat the oven to 375 F / 190 C
- Mix all the ingredients
- Place the ingredients on the baking tray over a baking sheet.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil paper.
- Prick the aluminum foil’s 1 or 2 places with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out and remove the cover.
Bake again for 10-15 minutes.
- Depending on the broccoli and Potato freshness and size of the pieces, baking time may vary. So, check after 20 minutes, if those are cooked or need to be baked for another 5-10 minutes.