Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 cups
- Water: 4 ½ Cup
- Sweet condensed milk / milkmaid: 4 tablespoons
- Tea: 4 Teaspoon or 4 tea bags
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Cloves: 2
- Cardamoms: 2
- Star Anise: 1
- Ice cubes: 8
- Boil water, tea, cloves, cardamoms and star anise for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sugar and boil for 2-3 minutes again. Turn off the heat.
- Sieve and pour Tea in another container. Let it cool completely for 30 minutes.
- Add 2 ice cubes and 1 tablespoon condensed milk in each of the 4 cups/glasses.
- Stir well and serve.
- You may use tea bags. Boil water with cloves, cardamoms and star anise. Sieve and pour in another container. Add tea bags. Remove the tea bags after sometime.
- You may use coconut milk instead of sweet condensed milk.