Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Kale leaves: 4, washed and chopped
- Spinach leaves: 7-8, washed and chopped
- Cucumber: ½ of medium sized, washed, peeled and chopped
- Green Apple: 1, trimmed and chopped
- Ginger: ½ inch, chopped
- Lemon juice: of ½ lemon
- Water: 4 cups
- Jalapeno: 1/4 of a medium size or as per your spice level
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Blend all the ingredients other than water and ice cubes, in a blender or juicer until smooth. Add water and blend again. Add little water at a time.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour the juice over some ice cubes in a glass.
- Serve immediately.