Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Dry Kokum: ½ cup
- Chilled Water: as required
- Black Salt: 1/4 teaspoon or as required
- Sugar / Jaggery: ¼ cup or as required
- Cumin Powder (bhuna jeera powder): ½ teaspoon
- Ice cubes
- Soak the dry kokum in ½ cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Blend the soaked kokum and water.
- Strain the mix.
- Add salt, sugar, cumin powder in the kokum juice and stir well.
- While serving, add few ice cubes in 2 glasses, fill 1/4th of the glass with the kokum juice and rest 3/4th with chilled water. Stir and serve.