Prep Time: 12 hours
- Ripe Mango pulp: 2 cups
- Fresh Milk Cream: 1 cup
- Milk: ½ cup
- Sugar: ¾ cup
- Vanilla Extract: a few drops
- Take the fresh milk cream in a bowl.
- Using hand blender blend it for 6-7 minutes or till it is creamy and frothy.
- Add vanilla, milk and sugar and blend for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add mango pulp and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to an air tight container.
- Deep fridge for 4 hours.
- Take out and blend again.
- Deep fridge for 8-10 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out the ice cream and serve.
- You may add chocolate chips and chocolate syrup while serving.
- Checkout all the recipes using Mango as main ingredient in this link: https://snehdeepskitchen.com/category/recipes-by-ingredients/mango/