Prep Time: 5-6 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Bread Slices: 6 pieces
- Avocado: 1 large
- Coriander Leaves / Cilantro: 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder (kali mirch): 1/2 Teaspoon
- Green chili / Jalapeno: 1/4 Teaspoon, chopped (optional)
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon (optional)
- Lime juice: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: As required to toast the sandwich
- Divide the avocado into 2 halves. Take out the seed. Scoop out all the pulp using a spoon.
- In a bowl, add the pulp and using a fork mash it to smooth paste.
- Add coriander leaves, salt, black pepper powder, green chili, olive oil, lime juice and mix it well.
- Take 1 slice of the bread and spread 1/3rd of the mix evenly on one side of the slice. cover it with another slice of bread.
- You can serve it like this or can roast / grill both sides using butter in a Tawa or sandwich maker or grill until both sides are light brown and crispy.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- You may use whole wheat bread or multigrain bread instead of plain white bread.
- Green chutney Recipe