Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready in: 2 Minutes
- Celery: 2 medium stalks
- Green Apple:1
- Water: 1 ½ Cup or as required
- Ginger: 1/4-inch piece
- Lime Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Trim and chop celery stalks, apple and ginger.
- Blend all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids, if any.
- Serve juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add 1 teaspoon jaggery or honey or sugar.
- If you are using regular red apple, then peel it before blending.