Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- White rice: 1 ½ cup
- Water: 4 Cup or as required
- Oil: 2 Tablespoon
- Onion: 1, Chopped into thin slices
- Ginger: Finely chopped, crushed or paste, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic: Finely chopped, crushed or paste, 1 teaspoon
- Green chili: Finely chopped, crushed or paste, ½ teaspoon
- Carrots: Chopped into very fine pieces, ¼ Cup
- Green Beans: Chopped into very fine pieces, ¼ Cup
- Peas: ¼ Cup
- Cabbage: ½ cup, Chopped into very fine pieces
- Green Bell Pepper: 1, Chopped into small thin slices
- Salt: 2 Teaspoon or to taste
- Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Soya Sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Fresh Coriander Leaves: Chopped, 2 Tablespoon
- Fresh Mint leaves: 4-5, finely chopped
- Spring Onion: green portion, chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Wash rice 2-3 times and soak it in water for 5 minutes. Drain the water.
- Boil 2 ½ cups of water and once it starts to boil add the drained water. Cover and cook until rice is done.
- Heat Oil in a frying a pan.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chili. Sauté till onions are transparent, not brown.
- Add carrots, beans, peas, cabbage, bell pepper and stir. Cover and cook till 80% cooked. Vegetables should not be over cooked. It should be little crispy.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and soya sauce. Stir well.
- Add the cooked rice. Stir again for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves and spring onions.