Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Bread slices: 4
- Grated mozzarella cheese: ½ cup
- Green chili: 2, finely chopped
- Green bell pepper: finely chopped, 2 tablespoons (optional)
- Fresh coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder or crushed: ½ teaspoon
- Dried oregano: ¼ teaspoon
- Melt the butter and spread evenly on both sides of each of the 4 bread slices.
- Toast them slightly (not brown, just slight crispy) using toaster or on a tawa in medium flame.
- Take them out, cut diagonally each slice into 2 triangles.
- On one side of each triangle, spread 1 tablespoon cheese, spread little green chili and bell pepper, sprinkle some salt, black pepper powder and oregano.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray (cheese filling should be facing up)
- Bake them for 10-15 minutes or till the cheese melts properly.
- If you are not using oven and cooking on tawa, then place the triangle pieces on tawa, lower the heat and cover the pieces with a lid until cheese melts. Keep an eye on the bottom side of the slices as if you increase the heat, it may burn from bottom but upper cheese layer will not melt.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.