Please click on the menus mentioned below to read the detailed recipes.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Leftover Roti / Chapati: 4
- Oil: 2 Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves: 3-4
- Ginger: finely chopped, ½ Teaspoon
- Green chili: Finely chopped, ¼ teaspoon
- Onion: 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Peanuts: 10-12
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice: ½ tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves: ½ tablespoon, chopped
- Dry Roast the peanuts and grind it coarsely. Keep aside.
- Cut the leftover chapati / roti into small pieces (1-inch pieces). After cutting grind it to rough powder.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, when it starts to crackle, add curry leaves, chopped onion, green chili and ginger.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes in medium heat until onions are light brown.
- Add the grinded chapati, grinded peanuts, salt and black pepper powder. Mix well and cover it for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the cover. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
- Instead of grounded peanut powder, you may use raw peanuts and saute it while sautéing onions.
- Instead of grinding the chapati into powder, you may use the small cut pieces. Grinding is optional.
- You may add 1 tomato as well. Saute tomato pieces after sautéing onions.
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”