Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Potato: 4, Peeled, washed and chopped into small pieces
- Spring Onions: 4 medium sticks with white onion root
- Oil: 2 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds: ½ Teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Turmeric powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Aamchur powder: ¼ Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder: 2 teaspoons
- Cut the white root onions from the spring onion. Trim it and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the green portion of the spring onions separately and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. When it changes color, chopped white spring onion pieces.
- Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add potato pieces, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well and cover until potatoes are almost (90%) done.
- Remove the cover. Add green spring onion pieces, red chili powder, aamchur, coriander powder and sauté for 2 minutes or till potatoes are completely cooked.