Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Bread slices: 4
- Grated mozzarella cheese: ½ cup
- Green chili: 2, finely chopped
- Green bell pepper: finely chopped, 2 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder or crushed: ½ teaspoon
- Dried oregano: ¼ teaspoon
- In a bowl, add grated cheese, green chili, bell pepper, coriander leaves, salt, black pepper powder, dried oregano and mix it well.
- Take 1 slice of the bread and spread half of the mix evenly on one side of the slice. cover it with another slice of bread.
- You can have it raw. Or, roast / grill both sides using butter on a Tawa or sandwich maker or grill.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.